Follow your vehicles throughout Madagascar
Mada GPS offers you a GPS tracking service for your vehicles.
Our solution will allow you to follow in detail on your tablet or smartphone computer the slightest movements of your vehicles throughout Madagascar.
How does it work?
- We install, in accordance with standards, a discreet tracker GPS in your vehicle
- We train you on the use of our monitoring platform
What informations can we have about the vehicles?
- Real-time tracking (you will see your vehicles moving forward on the Google Map)
- Travel history (you can review your vehicles' trips up to 1 year back)
What alerts can be set up?
- Overspeed alerts (you will be informed by sms and/or email if one of the vehicles exceeds the authorized speed limit)
- Zone entry and exit alerts (you will be informed by sms and/or email if a predefined zone enters or exits, for example if a vehicle leaves a construction site when it is not allowed, etc...)
- Panic button alert (in case of trouble your driver can press a Panic button which will send you a "ALERT SMS" asking you to call him back
- Device disconnection alert
How do the reports work?
We set up with you reports in excel, pdf or html format sent automatically by email that will give you access to all this information:
- Number of kilometres travelled
- Number of overspeeds
- Number of stops
- Average speed, etc....
What are the other options?
We can offer you 2 other options:
- Remote engine shutdown (by a simple sms you turn off the engine of the remote vehicle)
- Communication with the driver (we install a microphone and loudspeaker in the vehicle that allows you to listen or communicate with the driver)
What are the rates?
- Installation costs: 25 000 Ar
- Monthly subscription: 45 000 Ar